Give deep therapeutic Golf Ball Massage while comfortably protecting your hand and controlling the ball. Also great to use on yourself or a partner. Massaging your partner is wonderful, but let’s face it… your hands can get tired! The SPAball Massager allows the person doing the massaging to be able to apply deep pressure, without having to work as hard.
- Ergonomic design. Save your thumbs.
- For hot/cold therapies, balls can be heated or cooled.
- Small enough to maintain skin-to-skin contact.
- Add therapeutic modality “Golf Ball Massage” to your services.
- Great for cross-fiber work.
- A perfect gift for valued clients.
- Take anywhere; use any time.
- A pre- and post-game necessity.
- Great unique and inexpensive gift.
Turn your golf ball into a HANDS-FREE deep tissue back massager!
- In the office, on an airplane, in the car, it travels everywhere for effective pressure-point therapy ON THE GO.
- Allows multi-tasking while in use
- A unique, inexpensive gift for golfers or anyone with muscles
When you have stress in your upper back, focused pressure applied over certain points may help relieve the pain.
- Insert a golf ball
- Put the KaddyBACK over your shoulder.
- Lean against a firm surface to push the ball into tense spots.
DO NOT ALLOW THE KADDYBACK DISTRACT YOU FROM DRIVING SAFELY!
WARNINGS: The KaddyBACK and SPABALL Massager has not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition. If you have a health condition or concern, consult a physician. • A golf ball should never be applied directly to wounds, bruises or sprains. • Always inspect the KaddyBACK and golf ball prior to use. If there are any imperfections, discard immediately. • Do not use excessive pressure as injury may result. User discretion is strongly advised.